Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Back with a Bang!

Heylo friends!!!
     I m back into blogging!I cant believe its one year since I last posted.Time seems to fly super fast.Since when I got busy with work, I have completely ignored my blog. A few months back I left my job and moved into U.A.E with my hubster. Enjoying the new role of a homemaker. What is the routine?Its cooking for my husband, night outs and occasional eat outs at food courts and restaurants which I enjoy.But but.. something somewhere is missing .I m  a kinda person who always find something amusing to keep myself active and busy.But somehow, my whole routine has changed since when I reached here. Of course I love cooking. But when I m finished with it and he is gone to office, I m doing nothing! I 've become a couch potato! Very lazy, very sleepy and going through facebook wall all the time.Easily got bored of this routine and started wondering "I was not like this!!What is that I used to do?What were my hobbies and interests?" And then I came back to my long forgotten blog. I like reading. But no heavy stuff ok. I do like writing.Especially poems.Sometimes I scribble some words here and there in pieces of paper I get at that moment and places it somewhere. Never ever bothered to collect and arrange it, let alone edit and post it in the blog. Poetry is a beauty. Poetry-Words arranged beautifully to portray a truth of life or something entirely opposite to reality born in someone's wild imagination. Sometimes a combination of both.I LOVE poetry!

My new found interest is painting. I admire art work.I am now a bit inspired seeing my sister-in-law's and my brother's paintings.I m planning to give it a try. The problem with me is I am interested in almost everything that is creative and wish to try everything but not skilled in anything particular. I dont know what my real thing is.Sorry  if I sound wierd. Thats me! I m a wanderer in my own thoughts in a never ending search to find what my calling is. Whatever it is, I will be exploring  my "SELF" and will be sharing in this li'l space of mine. Hope you all spend a li'l bit of time to run your eyes through my posts.You will find my creations, my thoughts and reviews and other pretty things that are cute enough to grab my attention. Some of them may be crap thoughts for you.But still I hope you will get something somewhere in this blog that you can relate to.And will be happy to hear any suggestions on my blog throughout.
Stay Tuned!
Wish you a Happy day ahead!

4 comments: