Saturday, September 4, 2010

Past, Present & Future.

Past is gone, Future is unknown;
Life is about living in the present.
Past has rendered me sweet memories;
Future never gave me a clear picture.

Memories that are to be cherished,
Can sometimes be a pain.
Cause, now they are invading,
All my day's thoughts!

And the fuzzy days to come,
Arent much helping either.
Trying to keep track of tomorrow,
Robs my every night's sleep!

Life cant be dwelled in memories, I know.
But, why cant I make myself understand?
Past is haunting, Future is taunting;
Stuck in between, is poor me!

Life is not in yesterday & tomorrow;
It exists in this moment, right now!
It may be just a fleeting second;
But life is like, now or never!

Bidding adieu to good old memories;
I'm just gonna live this moment!
What I now need is,
My "presence" in my "present"!
Azmina Baboo.

2 comments: